The role’s primary objective is to resolve incoming support requests in a timely manner. It includes tracking issues our client’s report to us, troubleshooting and escalating when necessary.
In this role, you will have a significant impact on our client’s opinion and satisfaction with the company. By helping the company differentiate itself from the competition with exceptional customer service and support, you’ll play a key role in the growth and sustainability of the business.
Directly reporting to the Senior IT Head, Infrastructure and Application Support, you will be joining a small team of specialists who are our Company’s primary contact for our global clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Commitment to learning our customer’s business and becoming an expert on our software to support and enhance our customer’s success.
- Proactively monitor incoming support requests, via phone and email, WhatsApp, troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions and escalate to our internal teams if required.
- Provide clients with meaningful and timely support on our infra and cloud application software products. This includes working with clients to gather more information and details required to recreate problem scenarios.
- Diagnose, replicate and document customer issues to resolve and/or escalate resolution to our Product Support Team
- Develop and maintain technical and product expertise and utilize that expertise to effectively help our clients.
- Assist the creation and maintenance of detailed documentation within our internal support knowledge bases.
- Provide timely updates to clients on active issues.
- Assist with quality assurance and regression testing of our software products and version upgrades.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience specialized in Technical & Helpdesk Support.
- We value a great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn over experience.
- Great attention to details
- Willing to start asap.
Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support
- Microsoft : Windows OS / Office 365 platform / MS azure / MS Power Automate / MS Teams
- MS Forms / MS Sharepoint
- Tools : AV-EDR IDS / Desktop Central / UptimeRobot/ other monitoring system
- Network: VLan/ WiFi/ Router / layer 3/2 switches
- Server: NAS / DHCP / AD / FTP / DNS / WEB