The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer survey responses for the Call Center. The analyst will also be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the Call Center. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Management Team and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Call Center.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Call Center leadership, Call Center operations, analysts and the Service Quality teams.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Call Center teams and sites.
- Uses Call Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- 1 to 3 years experience relevant experience in a BPO/Call Center setting.
- Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups required.
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group. Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.