The candidate shall assist with the implementation and administration of end to end HR processes in all facets from Recruitment, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, and Employee Relations and Engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database, personnel files, and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring compliance to statutory government requirements and benefits.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, and/or any related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.