The candidate shall be responsible for the Company’s general accounting works, which includes payroll, accounting, taxation, AP/AR monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs timely and accurate bookkeeping for the company CDB/CRB/GJ/SJ/PJ.
- Performs accounts payable task from reviewing of documents, recording, dispute handling and payment monitoring.
- Issuance and monitoring of Certificates of withholding tax to Supplier and contractors.
- Check/CV and forms preparation in all manner of disbursements; (including offshore remittances and internal fund transfer).
- Prepares tax compliance and other government agency requirements.
- Prepares billing based on agreed contract rates with clients.
- Monitors accounts receivable and makes collection effort to settle the account. Report to Financial controller ageing of AR.
- Adheres to monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation and other finance and accounting activities.
- Documents process and policy related to assigned tasks. Continuously identify process loopholes and recommend for internal controls or process improvement.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls in accounting and reconciliation.
- Sends monthly regular financial reports to management in a format approved by the financial controller.
- Prepare Payroll allocation report.
- Monitoring, analysis and reconciliation of accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably a licensed CPA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general accounting.
- Experience in a BPO setting is an advantage.