A. Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales target through the successful implementation of sales strategies
- Handles outbound calls to promote featured products and services to our valued clients
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Provide outstanding client-centric service on sales-oriented queries and concerns.
- Work to build and promote confidence in the brand/product and maintain strong relationships over the phone to result in sales
- Adhere to work requirements such as talk time, number of dials, and more importantly, compliance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
B. Skills and Qualifications
- Proven strong sales experience, minimum 3 years’ outbound experience (Required)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing heaps of calls per day
- Strong listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Amenable to graveyard schedule, weekend, and holiday work.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.